Web System Administrator jobs in Amritsar
Position: Web System Administrator- Amritsar
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience: 2-3 Years as Administrator
1. Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
2. Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
3. Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
4. Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
5. Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
6. Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
7. Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
8. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.