Production Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: Production Manager
Qualification: Diploma/B.E./B. Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
Experience: 3 to 5 years In Automotive Components Industry
1. As a production manager, you’ll need to oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
2. Ensure that the production is cost effective, decide what resources are required, draft a timescale for the job.
3. Estimate costs and set the quality standards, monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
4. Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment, monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs.
5. Liaise among different departments e.g. suppliers, managers, work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
6. Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed, supervise and motivate a team of workers, review worker performance, identify training needs.
7. You’ll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people management.