Pharmacist Pharmacy Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: M Pharmacy (Quality Control/Assurance)
Qualification: M Pharmacy from a recognized Institute with first division.
Experience: Minimum one year having Very Good Communication Skills. Freshers having very good knowledge can also apply.
1. A keen planner with strategic mindset with expertise in planning quality operations.
2. Resource Planning & Competency mapping capability.
3. Microbiological testing of Raw materials.
4. Microbiological testing of in process and finished products.
5. Sampling and analysis of personnel and processing plant hygiene samples
6. Handling of Pure pathogenic microbes culture
7. Analysis of packaging materials including cartons, LDPE bags, HDPE bags etc.
8. Preparation of Reports and other QC documents
9. Knowledge of ISO 22000 and HACCP
10. Knowledge of ISO and IS methods for microbiological testing of food products
11. Knowledge of proficiency testing of microbiological lab