Jobs In Jalandhar
Civil Engineer Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: Civil Engineer
Location: Near Jalandhar
Experience: 3-8 yrs.
Qualification: Degree/Diploma (Civil)
1. Coordinate and liaise with seniors.
2. Preparing work schedules, monitoring the progress, supervision of works. Preparing daily/weekly progress reports, daily labor reports.
3. Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all civil works prior to execution.
4. Site supervision, execution, layout marking, structural design work, bill Preparation & estimation.
5. Planning, Schedule of execution work, material handling.
6. Maintaining proper documents of the material received and used at site.
HR Manager Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: HR Manager/Assistant
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Experience: Candidate with 2 -4 years exp. preferably in industry. Should have Hands on Experience in Performance Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, IR and Other HR Activities.
Job profile: Responsible for Performance Management System, Identification of Training Needs & Skill Mapping, Career Pathing & Capability Development, Organizing Training & its Effectiveness. Will also Provide Support to Industrial Relations in times of difficulties.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Export Documentation Jobs In Jalandhar
Designation: Export Documentation Executive
Qualification: BBA/MBA (Export Import)
Experience: 1-3 Years in Export Documentation
1. To take care all documentation with regards to export-import practices.
2. To respond to queries generated from overseas clients.
3. To provide valuable insights of export market to Management.
4. To analyze export market reports.
5. To source clients from overseas market by online search and through referrals already known
E-Marketing,Online Marketing & Internet Marketing Executive Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: Online Executive
1. To be part of the team responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service.
2. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business Responsibilities
3. Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
4. Send Greeting emails to clients.
5. Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
6. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
7. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
8. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
9. Computer literate (MS Office and MS Outlook).
10. Smart & Excellent communication skills.
11. Independent workers and team player.
12. Able to work under fast pace environment.
13. Willing to learn attitude.
Accounts/ Accountant jobs In Jalandhar
Qualification: B Com, M Com
Experience: 2-3 years in office management, accounts maintenance and staff supervision.
1. Must have 2 to 3 years. Person having knowledge of SAP will be preferred.
2. Perfect in Tally ERP 9.
3. Vat Return/ Sales Tax/ TDS Return/ Service Tax
4. Maintain cash account/ Bank Reconciliation
5. Prepare balance sheet.
6. All basic accounting works.
7. Prepare salary accounts etc. Very Good communication skills required. Computer Knowledge is Must.
Receptionist Jobs In Jalandhar
Experience: 0-2 years in office management, accounts maintenance and staff supervision. Candidate must be smart, intelligent, personalized and having good communication skills
IELTS and Spoken English trainers Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: IELTS and Spoken English trainers Jobs In Jalandhar
Qualification: Graduate (Female Preferred)
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years as IELTS trainers.
1. Willing to work full time.
2. Very good command over English language.
3. Able to handle a big class maturely.
4. Smart and active.
5. Dedicated and hardworking.
6. Consistent performer.