Hardware Networking Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: IT Manager
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MSc IT-Hardware Networking
Experience: 2-4 Years’ experience in as Hardware & Networking Engineer.
1. Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), computer workstations and connections to the Internet.
2. Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements.
3. Designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
4. Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization.
5. Install, maintain and troubleshoot Web/Database / Proxy /Antivirus server.
6. Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of hardware and network equipment’s, defining network policies and procedures.
7. Ensuring Adherence with software licensing.
8. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and escalating problems.
9. Secures network by developing network access, Wi-Fi hotspots, firewall control and maintaining documentation.
10. Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
11. Upgrades network and hardware by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.