Graphic Designer Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: Graphic Designer
Qualification: Graduation/ MCA/ BCA
Experience: 1-2 years in Corel Draw,Photo Shop and other designing software. Execute front- end web design and updates to clients websites based on provided wire frames/ UI, branding and identity design. Manage, organize and maintain graphic files, including logos, photos and artwork. Translate customer research and insights into visual elements and design strategy.
1. Frequently participate in local and remote store checks, market visits, team travel.
2. Generate trend and travel reports for other members of the Design and Marketing teams.
3. Design collections. Work closely with apparel and footwear design to create concepts and execute designs that are consumer and market relevant.
4. Produce working drawings and colored sketches. This to involve sketching by hand and the use of design programs and Mac computers.
5. Create inspiration/presentations. Show creative output using independent judgment and making decisions based on marketing briefs, consumer, trend knowledge and research.
6. Hand off designs to the Tech Design department. Main duty here is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process.
7. Present design story to Marketing; sell concept through presentation and influencing skills.
8. Collaborate with product management and project management in all issues regarding the realization of certain products.