Current Jobs In Jalandhar
Steel industry Jobs In Jalandhar
1) Auto Cad (Diploma/Degree Mechanical)
2) Security Supervisor
3) Fresher Degree/Diploma Mechanical
4) Accountant Exp Minimum 1-2 years
5) Computer Operator
6) Hr Assistant
7) Store Assistant
HR Manager In Jalandhar/Amritsar
Position: HR Manager
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Experience: Candidate with 6 -10 years exp. preferably in hospitality industry. Should have Hands on Experience in Performance Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, IR and Other HR Activities.
Job profile: Responsible for Performance Management System, Identification of Training Needs & Skill Mapping, Career Pathing & Capability Development, Organizing Training & its Effectiveness. Will also Provide Support to Industrial Relations in times of difficulties.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Accounts Manager Jobs In Amritsar
Position: Accounts Manager
Qualification: MBA (Finance)/ M. Com/ B. Com
Experience: Candidate with 5 -7 years exp. preferably in hospitality industry. He should be perfect in Tally ERP 9, Vat Return/ Sale Tax/ TDS Return/ Service Tax, Maintain Cash account, Bank Reconciliation, Prepare Balance Sheet, All Basic accounting works, Prepare Salary accounts etc.
Job profile: To handle Legal Compliance related to Accounts, Deposition of taxes, filling of returns, compliance of all indirect taxes. Dealing with tax authorities and corporate people
can adapt to change over to GST regime and understand compliance of the same.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Export Documentation Jobs In Jalandhar
Designation: Export Documentation Executive
Qualification: BBA/MBA (Export Import)
Experience: 1-3 Years in Export Documentation
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. To take care all documentation with regards to export-import practices.
2. To respond to queries generated from overseas clients.
3. To provide valuable insights of export market to Management.
4. To analyze export market reports.
5. To source clients from overseas market by online search and through referrals already known
E-Marketing,Online Marketing & Internet Marketing Executive Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: Online Executive
1. To be part of the team responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service.
2. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business Responsibilities
3. Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
4. Send Greeting emails to clients.
5. Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
6. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
7. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
8. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
9. Computer literate (MS Office and MS Outlook).
10. Smart & Excellent communication skills.
11. Independent workers and team player.
12. Able to work under fast pace environment.
13. Willing to learn attitude.
Accounts/ Accountant jobs In Jalandhar
Qualification: B Com, M Com
Experience: 2-3 years in office management, accounts maintenance and staff supervision.
1. Must have 2 to 3 years. Person having knowledge of SAP will be preferred.
2. Perfect in Tally ERP 9.
3. Vat Return/ Sales Tax/ TDS Return/ Service Tax
4. Maintain cash account/ Bank Reconciliation
5. Prepare balance sheet.
6. All basic accounting works.
7. Prepare salary accounts etc. Very Good communication skills required. Computer Knowledge is Must.
Receptionist Jobs In Jalandhar
Experience: 0-2 years in office management, accounts maintenance and staff supervision. Candidate must be smart, intelligent, personalized and having good communication skills
Hardware Networking Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: IT Executive
Qualification: MCA/B tech/BE
Experience: 1-4 years
1. Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), computer workstations and connections to the Internet.
2. Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements.
3. Designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
4. Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization.
5. Install, maintain and troubleshoot Web/Database / Proxy /Antivirus server.
6. Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of hardware and network equipments, defining network policies and procedures.
7. Ensuring Adherence with software licensing.
8. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and escalating problems.
IELTS and Spoken English trainers Jobs In Jalandhar
Position: IELTS and Spoken English trainers Jobs In Jalandhar
Qualification: Graduate (Female Preferred)
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years as IELTS trainers.
1. willing to work full time
2. very good command over English language
3. able to handle a big class maturely
4. smart and active
5. dedicated and hardworking
6. consistent performer