Supply Chain Management SCM Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Education: Post Graduation with computer knowledge.
Experience: 4 year to 5 year
1. Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2. Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
3. Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
4. Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
5. Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
6. Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
7. Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
8. Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
9. Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
10. Investigate or review the carbon footprints and environmental performance records of current or potential storage and distribution service providers.
11. Locate or select biodegradable, non-toxic, or other environmentally friendly raw materials for manufacturing processes.
12. Conduct or oversee the conduct of life cycle analyses to determine the environmental impacts of products, processes, or systems.
13. Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Apply Professional CV Resume