Internal Auditor Jobs In Ludhiana Samrala
Experience: Candidate should have work experience of 4 to 5 Years in a Public Limited Company having minimum turnover of Rs. 500 crores.
1. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
2. Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
3. Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
4. Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
5. Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
6. Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
7. Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: Best in Industry