Current Jobs In Ludhiana
Graphic Designer Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: Graphic Designer In An E Commerce Company.
Qualification: B Sc/Diploma in Graphic Designing
Experience: Min 1 Year in a reputed company
Job Profile: candidate need to handle social media pages and someone who is well aware with the Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Coral draw. Adobe Photoshop is must and he should have knowledge about the other two software’s as well.
IT Manager (Hardware/Networking) Jobs In Ludhiana
Qualification: MCA/BE/B Tech
Experience: 2-4 Years in a reputed company
1. Troubleshooting, Configuration and Installation of Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016.
2. Managing Active Directory, DNS, DHCP & Group Policy Management (Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016).
3. Manage File Server, FTP Server & Tally ERP9 Server.
4. Manage Domain/Workgroup Users.
5. Manage Apache & MySQL server & backup.
6. Manage Domains & Sub domains.
7. Website & Domain hosting renewals.
8. Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of OS’s like Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.
9. Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Office ver. 2007, 2010 & Office 365.
10. Assemble New Systems.
11. Upgrading existing hardware, software and networks.
12. Install and troubleshoot all types of PC hardware, branded and assembled.
13. Install various system applications & software’s commonly used.
14. Ability to hook-up and troubleshoot Internet connectivity on PCs/ Networks.
15. Managing email accounts creation, deletion & configuration into email clients e.g. Outlook & Mobile Devices.
16. Google Apps.
17.Manage Cloud/Hosted Desktop Systems provided by the 3rd party. Troubleshooting the connectivity issue and escalate the same to the concerned company.
18. Remote support through Remote Tools TeamViewer, Ammyy Admin, Windows Remote Desktop etc.
19. LAN Administration.
20. Web-hosted CPanel configuration/backup.
21. Manage web-based Portal server.
22. Manage vTiger CRM Software.
23. Testing systems to make sure that they are working properly.
24. Scheduled & on demand data backup and restore.
25. Systems maintenance.
26. Installation/Configuration of Network & Local printers.
27. Firewall/Router configuration changes as per the business requirement.
28. Ensure security of data, network access and backup of systems.
29. IT Training to new employees & existing employees when required.
30 The company shall be entitled to require you, at any time to perform any other administrative, managerial, supervisory and related duties.
E-Marketing/Online Marketing/Internet Marketing Executive Jobs In Ludhiana
1. To be part of the team responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service.
2. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business Responsibilities
3. Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
4. Send Greeting emails to clients.
5. Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
6. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
7. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
8. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
9. Computer literate (MS Office and MS Outlook).
10. Smart & Excellent communication skills.
11. Independent workers and team player.
12. Able to work under fast pace environment.
13. Willing to learn attitude
VISA Filing Officer / VISA Assistant / VISA Executive(female) Jobs In Ludhiana
Required Visa filing executive for International Education organization.
1. Processing of international student visa, tourist visa and migration applications for various destinations Australian, CANADA, New Zealand, U.K. USA. Immigration experience as well.
2. high quality, error free process centric approach.
3. Ability to learn and understand the entry requirement of multiple destinations.
5. High processing speed and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
6. Meeting of process targets.
7. Ability to understand and create process tools.
8. Perfect in Record keeping.
Electronics Engineer Jobs In Ludhiana
Qualification: Diploma/ ITI/ B.Tech Electronics.
Experience: Minimum 1 year. Candidate’s having Knowledge about Inverter Manufacturing will be preferred.
1. After Sales Service.
2. Retail Purchase knowledge required.
3. Core Technical Knowledge.
Teachers (Physics, English, Biology, Economics, Social Studies) Jobs In Moga (Ludhiana)
Positions: Teachers (PGT & TGT) for senior secondary CBSC affiliated School.
1. PGT Physics
2. PGT English
3. PGT Biology
4. M com
5. PGT Economics
6. PGT Social Studies
Experience: 2-3 Years teaching experience in a reputed school
Qualification: Masters in respective subject with B. Ed.
Location: Moga, Ludhiana. Local candidates preferred.
Logistic Executive Jobs in Ludhiana
Experience: Minimum 3 – 5 Years
1. Knowledge of System (ERP/SAP )
2. Knowledge of Warehouse Process flow activities.
3. Knowledge of Export documentation.
4. Logistics (FCL / LCL)
5. Loading process
6. Knowledge of customer booking process.
International BPO/Call center Jobs in Ludhiana
Experience: Minimum 1 Year in International BPO process. Fresher’s can also apply.
1. Night Shift (Timings: 8.45PM – 6AM)
2. Candidates should be fluent in English.
3. Very Good Communication skills.
4. Sunday: off
5. Pic Up & Drop Provision
Office/HR Manager Jobs in Ludhiana
Qualification: Graduate/MBA with very good communication skills.
Experience: 1-2 years in Recruitment’s, Manage salaries, Social Media posting, to make proposals for clients. Fresher’s can also apply.
Inventory Manager Jobs In Ludhiana
Experience: Minimum 3 Years
1. Managing to get the inventories packed at packing dept.
2. Managing to transfer the inventories from semi finished goods store to finished goods store in target time.
3. Managing to handle a team of 30 people which includes Subordinate Staff, Contractors & Labour
4. Managing Inventories via Material Resource Planning @ SAP
5. Reporting on daily basis.
3D Visualizer/Animator Jobs in Ludhiana
Qualification: Graduates/Diploma in 3D animation, Multimedia
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Year with lighting effect. 3D Max & photo-shop along with after-effect, Corel draw and all related soft-wares.
Human Resource (HR TRAINEE) Jobs IN Ludhiana
Qualification: M.B.A/ B.B.A.
Experience: 1-2 years. Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills.
1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
3. Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
4. Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
5. Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and recommend needed changes.
6. Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
7. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
8. Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
9. Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
10. Scheduling and managing events, programs, and other co-curricular activities.
11. Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Civil Engineer Jobs in Ludhiana
Qualification: B.Tech in civil engineering. The candidate is preferably required to be a pass out from GNDE College, Ludhiana.
Experience: Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in Industrial, Residential / Multi storied Building construction work in Steel Structure i.e. PRE- ENGINEERED/PRE FABRICATED BUILDINGS on turnkey basis with experience in Civil works.
Lab Chemist Jobs in Ludhiana
1. Should have degree of MSc. In Organic Chemists
2. Computer literate (MS Office and MS Outlook).
3. Good communication skills.
4. Independent workers and team player.
5. Able to work under fast pace environment.
6. Willing to learn attitude.
Experience: Candidate should have 2 years to 4 years’ experience. Salary As per industry.
1. To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate product details and records Responsibilities.
2. Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
3. Test quality of materials or finished products.
4. Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
5. Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
6. Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials.
7. Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
8. Write technical papers and reports and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
Angular JS Developer / Laravel Developer Jobs In Ludhiana
Experience: Min. 2-3 Years in JS/PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Cake, Yii
Gender: Preferably Males
Salary Range: No bar for deserving candidates
HR Manager Jobs In Ludhiana
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Experience: 2-3 years in IT Company as HR Trainee/Manager
Gender: Preferably Female
Lab Manager For Knitwear fabric In Ludhiana
Company: Manufacturer and Exporter of Knitwear fabric and knitted home furnishing products
Qualification: Diploma Textiles / BSc Chemistry / BSc Industrial Chemistry
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in Garment lab (dyeing in Garment Industry) the candidate should have the exp. in the following testing equipment.
1. Shrinkage and Approval test, Shade, CF2 Rubbing, Micron, Packing Material
2. Spirality for washing
3. Color fastness for washing
4. Color fastness for rubbing
5. Nickle tests
6. Button pull test.
7. PH test
8. Busting test
9. Formaldehyde test
Sales/Marketing Executive -Financial Sector
Experience: Min 1 year experience in financial Products (Individual Loans & Industrial Loans). & Centre Govt. Subsidies for SME Industries. Candidate must have good communications skills and should be aware of English, Hindi & Punjabi language. The age must be from 20 to 30 years old. The candidate must have its own vehicle for marketing.
ABM/RSM in Pharma Company
Company: The Company is a renowned marketer and supplier of Critical Care Antibiotics, Anti-asthmatic, Nutritional Supplements, Anti-Inflammatory & Analgesics, Anti-Ulcer ants & Anti-Emetics and Gynecological preparations etc.
CTC: Up to 6 lakh PA
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years of team handling experience preferably in ortho segment. He should have the working and territorial knowledge of Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar and Patiala.
1. Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales of Punjab region.
2. Plan to ensure achievement of target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
3. Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieve and monthly sales target and new product targets are met.
4. Identify and suggest new field staff into team focusing on strong sales competencies and ensure that they perform well through coaching and monitoring skill.
5. Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate Territory Business Managers & Key Business Manager’s performance.
6. Allocating work areas to TBM & KBM.
7. Compiling and analyzing of sales figures, Collecting customer feedback and market research , Keeping up to date with products and competitors and preparing monthly reports on the same.
Online Bidder-Business Development
Position: Online Bidder
Qualification: BCA/MCA/MSc IT
Experience: Min 1 Year
Profile: Generating business through online freelancing portal like odes, Guru, Enlace, freelancer portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites.
1. Should be comfortable in client interaction.
2. Candidate should know to write proposals for project Setups.
3. Have prior experience in software or Web Development Company.
4. Candidate should be hardworking and have good communication skills.
Required Head Sales & Marketing For a reputed real estate company.
Experience: Min 10 years in reputed companies.
Fashion Consultant – Retail Sale(Female)
1. Required to assist the Store Manager in day-to-day operations of the Retail Showroom
2. Responsible for front line sales
3. Interacting with customers & provide solutions
4. Assisting the customers in making purchase decision
5. Selling of products and develop & manage customers
6. Ensure sales and customer interaction,
7. Handling customer queries and providing solutions
8. Handling PR & innovate ideas for sales promotions, Promoting the sales & counter sales
9. Maintaining and adding on to customer database.
10. Maintaining high standards in window display & in store visual merchandising, Space Planning
Industry of the Employer : Retail
Functional Area of the Job: Sales Support / MIS
Total Experience : 1 Yr to 3 Yrs
Salary : Negotiable
Vacancy available for UI Engineer
Salary- As per Industry
1. The UI Developer operates effectively as a member of the development team.
2. Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
3. Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverable on time and in high quality.
4. Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
Skill Set Desired:
1. Experience in developing the UI of websites and/or web applications.
2. Minimum of 1-2 years of web development and UI development experience is required.
3. Working Knowledge of PHP as well.
4. Solid markup skills utilizing JSON, AJAX ,Angular JS
6. Strong written and oral communication skills